Easter Lunch Train
Sunday, April 1, 2018
All Aboard the elegant Essex Clipper for a three-course Easter Lunch served in beautifully restored 1920′s Pullman diners, pulled by a vintage diesel locomotive.
Boarding at Essex Station: 10:45 am
Lunch Excursion: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Salad – Mixed leaf with vinaigrette dressing
Entree: Choice of Glazed Ham and Beef Medallions with Au-Ju OR Baked Fish
(each entree includes Chefs Choice of starch and vegetable)
Dessert: Lemon Meringue Pie OR Cheesecake
Cost: $55.00 adults / $25 age 4-11 / Under 4 free
- Advance reservations and payment required.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but fully transferable with 48-hours notice.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought aboard the train.
- Gratuity and Beverages are not included in fare
- The Valley Railroad reserves the right to alter equipment, schedule and menu when necessary.