Lady Katharine Cruises is committed to customer satisfaction and safety especially during this time of heightened concern regarding the spread of Coronavirus in our area.
We would like to assure our guests that we are following CDC and WHO recommended protocol for prevention of the spread of the virus with:
- Regular disinfection and cleaning of targeted areas with appropriate antibacterial products
- Multiple hand washing facilities and hand sanitizer available to guests and employees
- End-of-day sanitation procedures for restrooms, office equipment, kitchen areas, and all other facilities
- Frequent and thorough cleaning of all public spaces
Additionally, our leadership team is encouraging guests and staff to follow the CDC’s recommendations for everyday preventive actions to stop the spread of germs and viruses, such as:
- Staying home when sick
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Not shaking hands
- Avoiding close contact with people in public spaces
- Following proper respiratory cough etiquette
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
We will continue to adjust and adapt our procedures, operations, and recommendations based on the advice of health officials as the situation develops. We are available to answer any questions or address concerns on a case by case basis at email@example.com.