Saturday, September 23, 2017 – Departs Harbor Park Landing, Middletown – SOLD OUT!
Gather seafood lovers for a fabulous summer treat! Cruise the scenic Connecticut River and savor an evening of bountiful seafood, music and dancing at our traditional New England Lobster Bake. Perfect for out of town guests, birthdays, anniversaries or dinner for two. A fun filled night of Live Entertainment, games, prizes and more! Always a sell out, so make your reservations early!
Harbor Park Landing, Middletown
245 DeKoven Dr (Municipal parking lot across from the boat)
- Steamed Lobster (1 1/4 pound) with Melted Butter - One Per Person
- Clam Chowder
- Steamed Clams with Broth and Melted Butter
- Barbequed and Baked Chicken
- Corn on the Cob
- Mixed Green Salad, Potato Salad, Fresh Rolls with Butter
- Assorted Cookies , Brownies and Watermelon
Also Includes Coffee and Tea
Cash Bar Available for Soda, Beer, Wine etc.
Menus Subject to Change
Thoroughly cooking meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs reduces the risk of foodborne illness